Tuesday 23 July 2019

Motion

I was struggling to think of something profound to write for my first ever blog post and I turned to my Earth Oracle cards for inspiration. The card that I drew was "Motion". As ever, this was very appropriate for where I am in my life.
Everything in the Universe is in constant motion. If you feel stuck in any way, it is worth looking at your limiting beliefs and examining what is holding you back. Is it guilt, fear, old beliefs or something else? Take some time to uncover your block. A shift in your thinking can release creativity, insight and confidence leading to the changes you desire. One step leads to the next but you must take the first step. Sometimes this is all the movement that is needed to set your goal or dream in motion.

This is easier said than done. I made a big change last January in order to work on my goal of being a coach and teacher. I have joined local community groups and met with other like-minded people. I am at the beginning of my journey and it can be difficult to see the outcome. It is important to hold faith with the vision and to believe that each small step is a movement in the direction you want to go. Everything is working out for the best and we only need to take one step at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment